One of my hobbies are customizing ball-jointed dolls. I joined a Facebook group focusing on that hobby. Today, Max was looking for high heels for his male action figures, and he showed Kazaky as the example. I was intrigued and checked them out. And needless to say, I was impressed. The choreography is really good. They dance in sync with smooth and powerful moves and are overall aesthetically pleasing especially with the enhancement of the high heels. I am not a fashion enthusiast, but I still enjoyed their music video very much.
In Love, the music catches my attention the most. At the beginning there is the electronic synth that reminds me of 8-bit music, which is a great touch. It comes back throughout the music, like an icing on the cake. The beats are not overly complicated and is really catchy. I find the different elements in the song working well with each other. The bridge with the organ creates a nice change of atmosphere, especially with the Kazaky posing in such a way that they look like sculptures from the Baroque period.
I am glad I found them. This will also help with my dance project in Semester B.
Online video references:
1. kazakyofficial (Jul 20, 2011)